Omegon Advanced refractor - you will soon be at home in the solar system!
A refractor is ideal for observing the planets, the Moon and star clusters. The Omegon Advanced refractor provides an incredible amount of contrast and pin-point stars. Discover fine details, clouds and other structures on Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, etc. The Omegon Advanced refractor is your launching pad into the solar system. And it can go even further afield - to distant nebulae. Let outer space surprise you!
The advantages in a nutshell
- achromatic objective - Fraunhofer design achromatic refracting telescope
- finder scope shoe - accommodates a large range of Vixen, Celestron, Skywatcher and Omegon finder scopes
- tube ring clamps with prism rail - for quickly attaching to a mount
- robust focuser with large diameter aluminium knobs - for grip, even when wearing gloves
- inexpensive - cheaper than an apochromatic refractor and usually quite sufficient
Achromatic and coated optics
An achromatic lens is produced by combining two separate lenses elements, allowing the refractor to produce a clear and high-contrast image. This ensures thst a lot of detail can be seen when you are observing planets. The high quality optics allow the use of higher magnifications - another plus when observing planets. The lenses are multi-coated, which increases contrast and ensures that most of the light actually gets to your eye.
Easy mounting - tube clamps and prism rail
The tube clamps and prism rail ensure that you can easily and very quickly attach and secure your telescope to your mount.
Carrying handle and camera holder in one
Above all, it is the small details that make an evening observing with your telescope pleasant. This includes the carrying handle, with which you can transport your telescope and hold it secure when attaching it to your mount. It has another use as a built-in camera mount, providing your camera with a flat support. So beautiful photographs of the night sky can then be exposed in a jiffy.