Shopping cart
is empty
Home > Glossary > Telescopes > Focuser

Telescopes Focuser

A focuser is used to hold an eyepiece. The image can be focussed using the focus wheels on the side.

More information:

  • Backfocus
    The position of the focus, measured from the plug connection, with the eyepiece fully retracted.
  • Connection ( to eyepiece)
    Focusers are available in 1.25" or 2" formats. Many 2" focusers also have a 1.25" adapter.
  • Type of build (1)
    There are basically two different construction types: the rack and pinion focuser and the Crayford focuser.
  • 05.07.2022

    We ship worldwide