Omegon PhotoScope - a combination of telescope, spotting scope and camera lens
The advantages in a nutshell:
- versatile - telescope, spotting scope and camera lens all in one instrument
- apochromatic optics - extremely sharp, high contrast images right out to the edge
- lightning-fast focusing - large diameter focus ring with 'Quick Focus' mechanism
- fine focusing for perfect sharpness
- well protected - internal focusing
- small compact travel telescope with 72mm aperture
- Amici prism turns it into a high-end spotting scope
- super telephoto - available as camera lens with a 432mm focal length
- fits on any tripod: 1/4" photo thread connection
- includes carrying case with foam lining
- lensmaterial: FPL 51
The Leofoto LS-364C tripod has a maximum working height of 148cm without a ball head. However, this tripod is just 54cm long when folded and the minimum working height is 8cm! Despite its low weight of only 1.77kg, this Ranger tripod has a load capacity of no less than 25kg. The tripod is supplied with a carrying case, a multi-tool, and spikes. A centre column and a ball head are available separately.
The redesigned SkyGuide Pro mount head is more compact, small enough to fit on your palm, better precision, silent tracking, built-in rechargeable power source, ST-4 guiding port and camera trigger port. The improved precision polar scope maintains a fine engraved reticule, now features adjustable illumination with different brightness levels.
The DEC mounting bracket allows you to balance a heavy camera and/or lens better, or even mount a light telescope. The optional Go2Nova hand controller allows you to check the Pole Star position for the polar alignment, slew the mount, adjust the guiding rate, change the mount settings and control the camera trigger.
The SkyGuider Pro features four tracking rates, 1X or sidereal, 1/2X for sky and landscape combined, solar and lunar. All 4 tracking rates work in both northern and southern hemispheres. iOptron have also added a quick slew mode with both forward and reverse to help quickly reframing your image without disrupting the cameras position.