More about the series Pro Astrograph...
Omegon Astrograph with 150mm aperture at f/2.8
This Newtonian is perfectly adapted to the modern requirements of digital astrophotography. In contrast to common Newtonian telescopes with a coma corrector, this telescope has a hyperbolic primary mirror and a specially-designed corrector in the focuser. Using a compact design and a moderate secondary mirror with a diameter of 70mm, it achieves a corrected image circle of 44mm. The imaging performance is so good that even modern astro cameras with very high resolution can be used.
The highlights at a glance:
- Optics optimised for astrophotography with high resolution over the entire usable field of view.
- A carbon tube for significantly improved focal stability compared to a metal tube.
- The secondary mirror is fitted with the necessary offset for a more uniform illumination of the field of view.
- Microfocusing is integrated, a necessity given the extreme f/2.8 aperture ratio.
- High-quality CNC Vixen tube clamps and a Losmandy prism rail are included in the scope of delivery
- Carrying handle with mounting surface for an accessory shoe
- Simple camera adapter using the focuser's M48x0.75 connection thread. Working distance of 55mm.