More stabilizing for your observation
In the heavyweight division, nobody is fooling you. The great Omegon Each carbon 40mm tripod easily takes on everyone. With heavy cameras, with massive shapes of large binoculars or cinema-compatible camcorders. Simply assemble everything that is supposed to prove a rock-solid stand. The 40mm tripod legs are high quality and solid. The carbon tripod is guaranteed to take on these heavy boys. It is also compact and easy to transport.
The advantages of the Carbon40 at a glance:
- Extremely stable tripod made of carbon fiber for vibration-free observation and at the same time easy transport
- Large adapter plate for tripod heads with 3/8 "thread, because a large support surface is essential for a firm hold
- 40mm tripod legs for more stability that a spotting scope, large binoculars with a fork mount or heavy camera equipment can carry with confidence
- This tripod carries equipment up to 50kg in weight, but only weighs 3.4kg
- Steel tips and rubber feet: the right hold on any surface
- Extreme height for a relaxed view: tripod can be extended to a height of 1.90 meters.
Carbon tripod of the upper class
You know the experience with light aluminum tripods. Can you still see before your eye how the optics vibrate and tremble? Fortunately, that belongs to the past. Because this tripod is more stable than much that we have seen so far. Depending on the version, the reason is legs with a cross-section of 32mm or 40mm and high-quality workmanship. So that you can enjoy every observation in the future.
Adapter plate with 3/8 "thread
A generous 100mm plate with a huge flat contact surface and a 3/8 "thread are suitable for all large tripod heads where heavy loads and precision are important.
Flexible legs, steel tips and rubber feet
On the parquet, in the dune or on a mountain meadow on a steep slope: with the individually adjustable legs, they are well equipped for any terrain. Depending on the hold, choose steel tips for extreme hold or rubber feet for soft or sensitive surfaces.
Tripod with a height of 1.90 meters
Simply huge: your new tripod can be pulled out up to 1.90 meters high. It allows you to look at the sky through binoculars without kneeling or contorting on the ground.
Or just imagine you want to film an event over the heads of the audience. With this tripod you get the right overview with which you can take successful pictures.
Half-shell adapter for video head
An adapter with a 100mm half-shell serves as preparation for hemispherical video head, with which you can level your camera perfectly and super-fast even off-road.
Scope of delivery:
- Carbon tripod 40mm
- Transport bag with strap