Omegon Pro Reducer - shorter exposure times with your RC telescope
Photograph objects with your RC telescope using much shorter exposure times. The RC reducer minimizes the focal length and turns your f/8 telescope into a super-fast f/6 system.
The advantages in a nutshell
- reduces the focal length, hence shortening exposure times
- faster optics - reduces the optical system from f/8 to f/6
- for cameras with up to 13mm sensor diagonals
- simply connect the camera - M48 thread
- with adapter for 2" accessories
This reducer is the perfect tool for smaller camera sensors. It offers good correction and a sharp image over an area with a 13mm diameter. Perfect for many of the cameras from Touptek, ZWO and others. The optics were designed for Omegon RC telescopes, but will also work with RC telescopes from other manufacturers. The focal length is reduced by a factor of 0.75 - so a telescope with, for example, a 2000mm focal length becomes a 1500mm instrument. Gain a wider field of view and more light. Optimum performance is achieved with a distance of 80mm between the correction lens and your camera's sensor.
Best suited for
- extended astronomical objects
- reduction of tracking errors due to long focal length
Reducer for M48 and 2" accessories
You do not have to worry whether you have a matching M48 adapter for your camera or not - you can also connect all 2" accessories to the reducer.
Included in delivery
- 1x reducer with 2" adapter
- 1x M48 to T2 adapter