Infelizmente, a descrição deste produto ainda não está em Portuguê portanto, você encontrará uma descrição em Inglês do produto aqui.
Omegon pro OIII filter - the planetary nebulae ace
This filter shows you just what is possible with your telescope! - superior observing of planetary nebulae and supernova remnants. A nebula that you might previously have only dimly glimpsed suddenly pops out clearly in front of your eye. Go and have a look out there!
The advantages in a nutshell:
- enhances planetary nebulae and supernova remnants
- 12nm bandpass - darkens the sky and enhances the nebula
- suitable for telescopes from 200mm aperture upwards
- Dreamlike contrast - see significantly more nebula
- This is made possible by the technology employed with this interference filter. It allows through the narrow range of wavelengths from doubly ionized oxygen. Whether under a light polluted or a pristine dark sky - this filter allows you to see objects more clearly because it enhances the contrast between the object and background of the night sky. This filter has a 12nm bandpass, so it only allows a very narrow range of light frequencies to pass through. It and also keeps unwanted stray light away.
- When you first see the Veil nebula in Cygnus using the filter you will be thrilled. Without a filter, any detail can only be observed with very large instruments. But the OIII filter lets its unexpected extent be seen even in small telescopes. You will see the universe with completely new eyes.
- You can also observe:
- Dumbbell nebula, M27
- Omega nebula, M17
- Owl nebula, M97
- Eagle nebula, M16
- and many more
For which telescopes?
The Omegon pro OIII filter is ideal for medium and large telescopes - perfect for apertures of 200mm and upwards. It can also be used with small telescopes when used at low magnification.
Nosso comentário experiente:
Os filtros que oferecemos são filtros CCD, pois deixam passar a linha OIII de forma seletiva, mas bloqueiam o vermelho.
Submetemos os filtros a um teste visual no telescópio. Oferece bons resultados para o olho, no entanto, mostra menos estrelas que os filtros que deixam passaar os vermelhos.
The filter is offered by us as a CCD filter as it selectively passes the OIII line but allows no red through.
We also tested the filter visually on the telescope, where it also delivers a good result when visually observing, but shows slightly less stars than a red-permeable filter.