More about the series Pro...
Omegon Pro H-alpha 7nm filter - urban astronomy photos for city astronomers
Young stars embedded in the glowing red of a nebula: a H-alpha filter is your specialist if you want to photograph hydrogen nebulae in all their splendour. With a band pass of just 7 nanometres, you can now get even more out of your object. So you can even take great astronomy pictures - even from the city.
The highlights at a glance:
- H-alpha filter with 7nm band pass: extreme increase in contrast for hydrogen nebulae and effective background suppression
- Perfect filter for photography from very light-polluted areas. But also very useful for dark skies too.
- Blocks the light from mercury and sodium vapour lamps
- You'll manage an even greater increase in contrast compared to a 12nm filter
- Perfectly suited for astronomy cameras or astro-modified DSLR cameras
- A reliable tool for advanced astrophotographers to capture images with more detail
With this H-alpha filter, it no longer matters whether you are in the countryside or in the middle of the city. With a band pass of just 7 nanometres, you can increase the contrast to the maximum and make details visible that you have probably never seen before in your images. This filter not only suppresses the effect of artificial lighting, but also almost all scattered light, by means of countless wafer-thin layers. This means that from now on your pictures will always be amazing.