With these tube clamps you can mount your optical tube in no time at all
Do you want to attach your optical tube to a mount and make it a permanent part of your telescope? That’s really quick to achieve with these clamps, they are elegant and ensure a firm grip. A tube clamp should do nothing more, nothing less.
The advantages at a glance:
- Aluminium tube clamps: your tube remains light even with the clamps. An advantage when weight is important
- Simple and quick assembly
- Open and close without tools. Two practical hand screws to quickly set your lens.
- With 1/4” threaded camera screw to mount a camera on top
The Omegon clamps are easy to use. The double pack with two rings ensures easy connection to a mount or prism rail.
Suitable M6x20 screws are also included so that you don’t have to struggle with the correct fastening. A value for money solution to stably mount your optical tube.
- Compatible with the Omegon AC 80/400 OTA telescope and many similar models with an outer diameter of around 90mm
- Outer diameter 100mm, inner diameter 90mm