Din pacate, descrierea acestui produs nu a fost inca tradusa in limba romana, din acest motiv veti gasi in loc o descriere in limba engleza.
A compact apochromat for amazing images
This APO with a 96mm aperture offers astrophotographers and visual observers excellent optics and a high-quality mechanical system. Almost 4-inch aperture and good resolution makes it interesting for astrophotographers and visual observers alike. Thanks to its high-quality triplet lens system, this telescope is one of the best of its type. One reason for this is the Hoya FCD100 ED glass, manufactured in Japan, featuring exceptionally low dispersion. With it, you will discover the allure of the night sky!
The highlights at a glance:
- Triplet APO objective with FCD100 ED lens: a high-quality apochromatic lens with a true-colour and high-contrast image
- Internal baffles prevent reflections to ensure even better contrast both for observing and astrophotography
- 2.5-inch hybrid focuser with 1:10 reduction: you can even attach heavy accessories weighing up to 10kg
- Carrying handle and rail in one: practical for transporting and mounting other accessories such as a guide scope
- They have thought of everything: this telescope comes with CNC tube clamps, GP level mounting rail, finderscope shoe and pull-out dew shield. A telescope for astrophotographers that's ready to go!
Designed for perfect astronomy photos
This apochromat features the best that technology has to offer, the image is nothing less than outstanding. Thanks to the ED Triplet Apo lens with air gap, it delivers a particularly high-contrast and true-colour image. At the heart of your astrophotography workhorse is FCD100 glass from Hoya in Japan, which is known for its high colour fidelity. Enjoy nebulae and planets at very high magnification: even then, the image remains clear and sharp.
A telescope for all astronomy enthusiasts who value high image quality.
More about FCD100:
Hoya has successfully optimised the mass production of FCD100, thanks to technological innovation. An optical glass with an extremely low dispersion, which is equivalent to fluorite. By combining it with high refractive index optical glass, it has been possible to achieve innovative and unrivalled chromatic aberration correction.
Large 2.5" focuser: precise and stable
This improved 2.5" hybrid focuser makes observation and photography even easier and more precise. The focuser is based on the Crayford design, but with an additional guide rail in the form of a toothed rack with angled grooves. This combination makes the focuser especially precise but still stable.
Simply connect whatever you want, from adapters to large eyepieces or heavy camera equipment: this apo can carry equipment weighing up to 10kg. Once the focus is set, it stays put even if the telescope moves.
360 degrees rotatable: the rotatable and lockable focuser makes it easy to align with your chosen object.
M63 thread connection (internal): besides the classic 2" (with 1.25" reducing adapter) connection for eyepieces and cameras, this instrument also includes a 63mm thread, so you can easily and stably attach a flattener or reducer.
The dual-purpose handle
Simply clever: with the practical carrying handle, your APO is always safe in your hands. Whether during transport or when attaching it to a mount. The handle also serves as a mounting rail for accessories attached in parallel. Everything has its place: you could use e.g. a guide scope and guide camera.
Scope of delivery:
- Apochromat 96/575 triplet design with Hoya ED glass in adjustable lens mount
- CNC tube clamps with 1/4-inch camera thread
- Tube with extendable dew shield (outer diameter 145mm)
- Finder scope adapter
- 2-inch/1.25-inch reducer adapter