Din pacate, descrierea acestui produs nu a fost inca tradusa in limba romana, din acest motiv veti gasi in loc o descriere in limba engleza.
85mm Apochromat with ED lens made of Japanese glass - in an elegant design
Clear observations and beautiful astronomy photos. The new Omegon Apochromat 85/510 gives you true-colour and pin-sharp images. Thanks to its high-quality triplet lens, this telescope is among the best in its class. One reason for this is the Japanese-made Hoya FCD100 ED glass with very low dispersion. This APO, together with a smaller mount, will become your favourite setup for mobile astrophotography.
The highlights at a glance:
- Triplet APO objective with FCD100 ED lens: high-quality apochromatic lens with a true-colour and high-contrast image
- Internal baffles prevent reflections to sensure even better contrast both for observing and astrophotography
- 2.5" hybrid focuser with 1:10 micro reduction: you can attach heavy accessories weighing up to 10kg
- Carrying handle and rail in one: practical for transporting and mounting other accessories such as a guide scope
- They've thought of everything: this telescope comes with CNC tube clamps, GP level mounting rail, finderscope shoe and pull-out dew shield. A telescope for astrophotographers that's ready to go!
Designed for perfect astronomy photos
This apochromat features the best that technology has to offer, the image is nothing less than outstanding. Thanks to the ED Triplet Apo lens with air gap, it delivers a particularly high-contrast and true-colour image. At the heart of your astrophotography workhorse is FCD100 glass from Hoya in Japan, which is known for its high colour fidelity. Enjoy nebulae and planets at very high magnification: even then, the image remains clear and sharp.
A telescope for all astronomy enthusiasts who value high image quality.
More about FCD100:
Hoya has successfully optimised the mass production of FCD100, thanks to technological innovation. An optical glass with an extremely low dispersion, which is equivalent to fluorite. By combining it with high refractive index optical glass, it has been possible to achieve innovative and unrivalled chromatic aberration correction.
Large 2.5" focuser: precise and stable
This improved 2.5" hybrid focuser makes observation and photography even easier and more precise. The focuser is based on the Crayford design, but with an additional guide rail in the form of a toothed rack with angled grooves. This combination makes the focuser especially precise but still stable.
Simply connect whatever you want, from adapters to large eyepieces or heavy camera equipment: this apo can carry equipment weighing up to 10kg. Once the focus is set, it stays put even if the telescope moves.
360 degrees rotatable: the rotatable and lockable focuser makes it easy to align with your chosen object.
M63 thread connection (internal): besides the classic 2" (with 1.25" reducing adapter) connection for eyepieces and cameras, this instrument also includes a 63mm thread, so you can easily and stably attach a flattener or reducer.
The dual-purpose handle
Simply clever: with the practical carrying handle, your APO is always safe in your hands. Whether during transport or when attaching it to a mount. The handle also serves as a mounting rail for accessories attached in parallel. Everything has its place: you could use e.g. a guide scope and guide camera.
Scope of delivery:
- Apochromat 85/510 in triplet design with Hoya ED glass in adjustable lens mount
- CNC tube clamps with 1/4" photo thread
- Tube with extendable dew shield (outer diameter 105mm)
- Finderscope adapter
- 2"/ 1.25" reducer adapter