Din pacate, descrierea acestui produs nu a fost inca tradusa in limba romana, din acest motiv veti gasi in loc o descriere in limba engleza.
Broaden the possibilities of your astrocamera! Capture wide expanses of sky with this fisheye lens. It enables you to take photographs of meteors, weather observations and breath-taking images of the Milky Way.
The lens fits the Omegon Pro cameras from the veLOX and GUIDE series, as well as all astrocameras with CS mount thread.
The maximum field of view is 100°. The image circle (7mm diameter) covers most 1.25" astrocamera sensors.
Three helical adjustment rings give you full control over the image
- Focal length adjustment: Starting from a very wide 100° field of view (approximately 2.8mm), the image can be magnified 4X (approximately 12mm). A locking screw ensures that the set focal length is not inadvertently changed.
- The focus ranges from a close-up limit of less than 1m all the way to infinity. The helical focus adjustment also has a locking screw.
- The aperture can be opened up to f/1.4. Allowing you to capture the most light, perfect for shooting the Milky Way, for example. For a sharper (but darker) image, the aperture can be gradually closed.
We recommend the Omegon CMOS camera mount to properly mount your astrocamera in combination with this lens.
The anodised aluminium housing and lens caps on both sides protect the optics from damage.
- Overview images of the starry sky
- Star trail or time-lapse shots
- Meteor photography
- Weather observation
- Milky Way photography
The example video was recorded with this lens and the Omegon veLOX 178 C Colour Camera.