Variable eyepiece projection adaptor for large 1.25" eyepieces - 2" telescope adaptation
The Deluxe Projection Adaptor is a particularly high quality solution for all telescopes with 2" focuser.
It accepts most eyepieces with 1.25" barrel, including medium sized eyepieces that would not fit into a regular projection adaptor. Examples of this would be 32mm Super Plossls or 1.25" WA eyepieces.
The VPA2 is a modular adaptor. Each of its individual parts can be very valuable on its own! (See below)
Advantages of the TS VPA 2:
- You can use almost all 1.25" eyepieces, in particular those with a slightly larger body than normal.
- The T2 adaptation can be extended for fine-tuning of the projection distance. A larger distance translates into a stronger zoom factor.
- The eyepiece can be locked with two locking screws that tighten a compression ring.
- The individual components of this adaptor have a lot of additional applications.
- Adaptor from 2" to 1.25" with integrated T2 thread and compression ring
- Adaptor from T2 to 2" with compression ring. Allows you to attach 2" accessories to adaptors with T2 thread
- Adaptor from 2" to T2 - prime focus adaptor for adaptation of T2 accessories to 2" focusers
Our expert comment:
Info: The adapter is supplied with a thumbscrew, allowing you to use the compression ring. There is also another thread available which you can use for an optional second screw. This is not included in delivery however.