Transportable column for travelling
A glance at your astrophotograph: Are you once again not completely satisfied? This is often due to a tripod which is not sturdy enough. Using the Omegon Pro Column, you can mount your telescope considerably more sturdily. A fixed middle column and widely spread legs provide the necessary secure hold for your equipment. Apart from this, it is ultra-transportable and suitable for every observation site.
The advantages at a glance:
- Load capacity of up to 87kg: Sturdy CNC column stand for vibration-free observations
- Simple folding: Perfect for astrophotographers who are on the move
- Made from premium anodised aluminium and stainless steel with a weight of only 9kg
- Compatible with this mount: NEQ-3, NEQ-5, HEQ-5, AZ/EQ5 PRO, Meade LX85 and similar models
- For astrophotographs to dream of as you can be completely unaffected by wind or vibrations
Mounting adapters for multiple popular mounts
EQ-3, EQ-5 or a completely different mount? The adapter with recesses for the mount’s pins fits many commercially available models. Your mount can be attached to the column within seconds as the flange is attached using three anodised aluminium screws in the blink of an eye.
Is your mount compatible with this column? You can find out using the exact dimensions.
- Internal recess diameter: 64.8mm
- Depth: 19.9mm
- Centre bore for connecting bolts: 11mm
- AZ pin height: 25mm
Levelling screws for uneven surfaces
We all know that a perfectly-level surface can never be found in a field. Tasks which are simple using a tripod can become challenging when using a mobile column. But with the Omegon Pro Column, you can mount the entire telescope precisely and evenly. This is provided by an automatic levelling system for all legs: moving plates and height-adjustable lockable screws. All components are naturally rust-proof and bravely face the dew in the meadow.
A column for every location you want
A tripod is versatile, a column heavy and durable? This statement belongs in the past. You no longer have to use your telescope on a fixed column in the garden. Even if you live in a city flat and cannot enjoy using a fixed telescope in your garden, everyone can now use a sturdy column. Simply drive to your observation site. This simple folding column is now always in your bag along with your telescope.