Make observing the night sky with large binoculars more fun
Here is a mount for binoculars that lets you glide smoothly from object to object. Instrument slip and an overloaded tripod head are now a thing of the past. This mounting makes a huge difference - it now lets you balance your large binoculars with a counterweight. So no more annoying juddering - it seems to float around the night sky.
The advantages in a nutshell
- gentle - relieves your tripod head with a counterweight
- L-rail - can connect any binoculars to a tripod thread
- 45° binocular holder
- Arca-Swiss rail - a uniformly standardized 41mm width prism rail system
- counterweight rod, 130mm in length with photo screw
A pair of large binoculars is no lightweight - you know that of course. But it also means that the instrument will start to slip through a tripod head at an angle of about 45°. The weight on the head is simply too high.
There are only two options for avoiding this - a robust fork mount or the new Omegon binocular mount. The advantage of this product is that you can keep your tripod - the mount simply fits on top of it. Things could not be simpler!
Tip before purchasing: make sure that your tripod head can accommodate a 41mm wide prism rail.
Included in delivery
- mounting rail with 45° binoculars
- metal binoculars adapter (black)
- counterweight, 1kg