Omegon wildlife camera - now you know what is happening outside
Observing animals is no easy task if you want to see fox cubs, hares or hedgehogs in your garden. You would have to be camouflaged and lie in wait for hours on end - save yourself the trouble!
The Omegon wildlife camera takes discreet HD photos and videos of any animals it detects, or monitors your property - day and night, even in complete darkness.
The advantages in a nutshell
- wildlife camera for nature-watchers, hunters, owners of forests or nature-friendly gardens
- surveillance camera for protecting your property
- clear images by day and night - records every movement up to 15 meters away
- single images, serial images or 20 second videos
- infrared flash - for bright images in absolute darkness - invisible to humans and animals
- SD card slot - simply insert the SD card and pick up the images the next day
5328 photos or 528 videos
The Omegon Wildlife Camera has a huge memory. Using a 8GB SD card, for example, you can take up to 5328 photos or 528 videos, and with a larger SD card even more! So you don't need to pick up your pictures every day - just let the camera run for several days.
HD resolution images - 5 or 8 megapixels
Sharp images - you can choose from 5MP or interpolated 8MP resolution. Videos are recorded in 720p HD format. You can select whether the camera takes 1,3 or 5 photos or videos of up to 20 seconds.
Like a cat at night - PIR sensor and 20 IR LEDs
The sensors pick up anything moving near the camera - day and night, even in absolute darkness. The PIR sensor detects every movement and the 20 IR LEDs illuminate the scene with an infrared flash, which is invisible to humans and animals. The brightly illuminated b/w photos ensure you can make out every little detail later.
Weatherproof in rain, wind and snow
The Omegon Wildlife Camera is tough and protected against any weather. The electronics inside the housing are kept well protected in the dry.
You will find a time stamp on each picture and video that will let you know the date and time at which the photo or video was taken.
This strap lets you easily attach the camera body to a tree or post. And if there is nothing handy, then there is still a tripod connector available for mounting the camera onto a tripod of your choice.
For nature observers, hunters and for monitoring your property
Within 15 metres and a 50° field of view - Anyone encroaching on this area is photographed or recorded on video. Nature-watchers will be enthralled to be able to see animals that usually slink through the undergrowth, unobserved by humans. Others will want to protect their property. The camera is great for either purpose. Let this camera work for you and marvel at what the night brings to light.
Included in delivery: Wildlife camera, mounting strap, USB cable, manual and Quick Start Guide
- Photo mode
- resolution - Hi = 8 megapixels (interpolated), Lo = 5 megapixels
- date format - JPEG
- Video mode
- resolution - Hi = 720P, Lo = 640x480
- date format - AVI
- Day/Night mode
- PIR sensor detects movement and takes a photo / photos / a video
- IR LED flash with approx. 15m range
- Series image switch
- Time-out standby function
- sealed housing
- operating temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- relative humidity 20-85%
- eyelet for padlock included
- tripod thread
- SD card slot (takes up to 32GB SDHC)
- 4-12 AA batteries
- 12V connection for optional power supply