Full frame reducer 0.8 for RC telescopes
With this reducer you can reduce the focal length of your RC telescope and shorten exposure times. An f/8 telescope becomes a fast f/6.4 photography system. In addition, the reducer corrects image aberrations, so you can use the all of the available image field.
The highlights at a glance:
- Reduces the focal length to 80% of the original, thereby increasing the light gathering capability
- Suitable for full-frame sensors with fully illuminated field
- Simply connect the camera: M48 thread with 55mm back focus
- Telescope end: M78 thread to lock the reducer securely - for large celestial objects
- Reduction of tracking errors due to long focal length