Omegon 3" coma corrector 0.85x for Newtonian telescopes with large focuser
The 3" coma corrector delivers effective field correction to the edge of the field of view and ensures that comet-like stars disappear completely. It can be used on any Newtonian telescope with a 3" focuser that has a focal ratio between f/3 and f/6.
The highlights at a glance:
- 44mm illumination, thus also suitable for full-frame cameras
- Reduces the focal length by a factor of 0.85 and increases the light gathering capability
- 82x1 telescope connection - this provides a fixed connection to the focuser
- Variety of connectors for accessories: M76x1 external thread, M68x1 internal thread and M54x0.75 internal thread
- Back focus and flange focal distance 55mm (based on 54mm thread)
You can simply clip the coma corrector into your 3" focuser or screw it onto the telescope using the existing thread. This 4-element coma corrector delivers excellent images and will be an indispensable tool for your astrophotos.