Get close to nature -This camera adapter now lets you take large format photos
A kingfisher glides across the water; a deer stretched looks up and blows a foggy breath into the air. Wouldn't it be fantastic to take pictures? To take excellent quality photos? The newly developed Omegon camera adapter now lets you shoot super-sharp photos and to look nature 'right in the eye'.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- camera adapter for DSLRs
- suitable for Omegon 60mm and 80mm ED spotting scopes
- simple connection to the eyepiece
- T2 thread - for all DSLR cameras
- secure connection between camera and spotting scope
- 4-lens optical design with multi-coated to ensure high contrast
- T-2 connection for any DSLR
- You are observing with your spotting scope and see an object you really like. The moment has come for a photo. Simply screw the camera adapter into the existing thread in your eyepiece. Now everything is ready for your camera and hence for photography. The T-2 thread lets you connect to a suitable T2 ring and hence to your camera body.
- A secure connection
- As opposed to universal adapters, this special adapter provides a secure and parallel connection between spotting scope and camera. No long set-up, no more searching for right field of view. Simply attach it and look forward to taking some good photos.
- The four lens design ensures successful photos
- The adapter consists of an elaborate 4-lens optical design. In addition, all lenses are multi-coated. This gives you the following advantages:
- good contrast, even at higher magnifications
- edge definition - you can use the entire field of view
Also suitable for full-format cameras
The optics of the photo adapter have been optimized for the large chips in full-frame cameras. When you connect your camera, the entire field of view is illuminated.
Not just the spotting scope itself, but also the accessories are vital. This camera adapter opens the door for taking the best photos.