A little paradise for astronomy fans in Belgium: come on in and explore our selection of telescopes, binoculars and astronomy accessories. We'll be happy to help you to find the right instrument.
You'll find our showroom in the Cosmodrome planetarium entrance hall, right in the middle of the Kattevennen National Park. It's always worth a visit!
Genk is located 15 kilometres east of Hasselt, just 20 kilometres from the border between Belgium and Germany and 100 kilometres from the border between Belgium and France. Our advisers speak French and German.
This is what you can look forward to:
- 40 m² showroom
- Around 15 telescopes and mounts
- Binoculars and spotting scopes for astronomy and nature observing
- Test and compare instruments on-site
- Large selection of eyepieces, filters and accessories
- Cameras and accessories for astrophotography
- Many different manufacturers, including many products from our own Omegon brand
- Exhibition, Cosmodrome planetarium and observatory
We speak Dutch, French, English and German and are looking forward to your visit!
You can find us here:
3600 Genk, Belgium