Inexpensive 2 "Crayford focuser that is also adjustable
Everyone wants sharp images in the telescope: Certainly you too. The best way to do this is with a Crayford pull-out, because it runs softer and more precisely than a standard pull-out. Particularly good: this focuser is even adjustable. All of this for a particularly affordable price. Now equip your telescope with sharper impressions from the sky.
The advantages at a glance:
- Ball-bearing 2 "focuser: Optimize your telescope with a more precise focus for observation and photography
- Easy focusing: So that you can focus in the future and not overshoot
- Adjustable: Align precisely with your telescope so that optical errors do not occur at all
- 2.5 kg load capacity: also supports large eyepieces and heavy cameras
- Focus on the point even at higher magnifications
For the camera and every eyepiece
Attach accessories up to 2.5 kg in weight. Even the heaviest eyepieces and many cameras are carried reliably. In addition, you can use the locking screw to fix the focus at any time if it should no longer deviate from the position.
- The focuser is made entirely of metal
- 78mm hole diameter connection
- 35mm focusing path
- Height: 67mm to the 2 "adapter
- incl. 2 "to 1.25" adapter with filter thread
- 50.5mm free passage
- Weight 600 g
This is rare for this price: We have improved the Crayford pull-out and can now be easily adjusted. You can now adjust the focuser more precisely to the optical axis of the telescope and benefit from better imaging. The friction can also be set: You can also use it to attach heavy accessories. The handling remains just as comfortable.
2 "or 1.25" accessories: everything you need
The 2 "Crayford focuser has a spring ring clamp, with which you can clamp eyepieces and adapters flat. This ensures a firm hold and gentle treatment of your accessories. A 2" to 1.25 "reduction adapter accommodates all 1.25" eyepieces in the You can also screw in 2 "filters.
This is how the exchange on your Newtonian telescope works
To fix your new focuser, you only need two more adapters.
- Tube adapter Art. No. 33360, with drilled holes 86mm horizontally and 83mm vertically
- Reduction adapter 80mm to 78mm Art. No. 51120
Improve your telescope. With a Crayford focuser from Omegon ,