Helaas is deze beschrijving nog niet in het Nederlands vertaald. U vindt hier dus een Engelse artikelbeschrijving.
Plenty of light and sharpness for mobile telescope fans
Robust, suitable for travel, and brilliant optics. The Omegon 106mm apochromat is a dream for astrophotographers and visual observers who want the very best contrast. With an aperture of just over 4 inches, this telescope is a great travel companion, whilst sill being able to gather plenty of light. But it gets even better: the high-quality triplet lens delivers an exceptionally sharp image. The much-praised FCD100 ED glass from Hoya in Japan is used here, which features extremely high colour fidelity. You are guaranteed pin-sharp planetary observations and brilliantly beautiful astronomy photos. What more could you want?
The highlights at a glance:
- Triplet APO objective with FCD100 ED objective lens: high-quality apochromatic lens with a true-colour and high-contrast image
- Internal baffles prevent reflections to ensure even better contrast both for observing and astrophotography
- 3.5-inch hybrid focuser with 1:10 reduction: you can attach heavy accessories weighing up to 10kg
- Carrying handle and rail in one: practical for transporting and mounting other accessories such as a guide scope
- They've thought of everything: this telescope comes with CNC tube clamps, GP level mounting rail, finder shoe and pull-out dew shield. A telescope for astrophotographers that's ready to go!
Designed for perfect astronomy photos
This apochromat features the best that technology has to offer, the image is nothing less than outstanding. Thanks to the ED Triplet Apo lens with air gap, it delivers a particularly high-contrast and true-colour image. At the heart of your astrophotography workhorse is FCD100 glass from Hoya in Japan, which is known for its high colour fidelity. Enjoy nebulae and planets at very high magnification: even then, the image remains clear and sharp.
A telescope for all astronomy enthusiasts who value high image quality.
More about FCD100:
Hoya has successfully optimised the mass production of FCD100, thanks to technological innovation. An optical glass with an extremely low dispersion, which is equivalent to fluorite. By combining it with high refractive index optical glass, it has been possible to achieve innovative and unrivalled chromatic aberration correction.
3.5" focuser for full-frame sensors
With this huge focuser, all your problems are a thing of the past - at least those connected to the illumination of your camera. This is because you can use any camera from APS-C to full-frame and get perfect results thanks to the interplay between the objective lens and focuser.
The focuser works on the basis of a hybrid technology comprising a rack (angled grooves) and ball bearings. This means: focusing is completely smooth and accurate, but the load-bearing capability and stability is high. You can even attach heavy cameras and equipment weighing up to 10kg.
M63 thread connection (internal): besides the classic 2-inch (with 1.25-inch reducer adapter) connection for eyepieces and cameras, this instrument also includes a 63mm thread, so you can easily and stably attach a flattener or reducer.
The dual-purpose handle
Simply clever: with the practical carrying handle, your APO is always safe in your hands. Whether during transport or when attaching it to a mount. The handle also serves as a mounting rail for accessories attached in parallel. Everything has its place: you could use e.g. a guide scope and guide camera.
Scope of delivery:
- Apochromat 106/700 triplet design with Hoya ED glass in adjustable lens mount
- CNC tube clamps with 1/4-inch camera thread
- Tube with extendable dew shield (outer diameter 145mm)
- Finder scope adapter
- 2-inch/1.25-inch reducer adapter