A new dimension: Omegon large-screen LCD microscope
Immerse yourself in the microcosmic world with this microscope. Even the smallest objects will appear huge on the 7-inch LCD screen.
Whether you are interested in hobby microscopy, aquarium-keeping or botany: this is the perfect instrument for anyone who is curious enough and wants to take a closer look at the plant and animal world.
And because it's so easy to operate, with no complicated controls to deal with, you'll have more time to enjoy your discoveries. Experience the world in a completely new way!
The highlights at a glance:
- The Omegon LCDStar microscope gives you a clear, sharp image of your specimen
- The large 7-inch LCD screen gives you plenty of viewing area, while the 3 objective lenses offer a range of magnification options
- With 3 easily adjustable eyepieces, you can select magnifications between 200 and 800 times
- Adjustable, dimmable LED illumination ensures that you examine specimens in perfect brightness
- For the sharpest image: individually adjustable focus with fine reduction and scale. Focus wheels on both sides, for right- and left-handed users
- With the condenser, you can add even more contrast to your image
- A large stage with fine adjustment in two axes gives you easy and accurate access to every section of your object
- USB power supply with mains adapter
Large 7-inch LCD screen so you can better see your specimens
No more guessing what you are really looking at: the 7-inch LCD screen brings your specimens to life. From the smallest to the highest magnification, all objects appear crystal clear and rich in contrast. Sit back in your seat and view your discoveries in brilliant colours and large format: it almost looks as if you're looking at the screen of your smartphone or small tablet.
Contrast and colour: change the contrast, colour, or brightness for the best possible image.
Measure your specimens: with a virtual digital scale, you can easily determine the object's width and height.
Flip and rotate: observe your object from a different perspective in four easy steps.
Close up: 200 to 800x magnification
Deeper and deeper: with four objectives and optical magnifications of up to 800x, you can dive deep into the world of plants and cells. With high magnification, you can view the individual cells of many plant and animal tissues. Or see smaller structures within the cells, such as the cell nucleus. You may also be able to detect smaller bacteria and other micro-organisms. Each cell is a miniature world in itself, comprising complex systems that perform a variety of functions. It's amazing what we can learn just by looking at the world around us.
Specimen stage: plenty of room to manoeuvre
Thanks to the large and stable sample table and the metal stage, you can make sensitive adjustments to the position of your slides, even at high magnifications. Using the "mobile stage", you can navigate with one hand in all four possible directions. This allows you to take a closer look at objects, it's really impressive how you seem to be floating over the surface of the specimen.
Dimmable LED illumination
The LED illumination and the Abbe condenser underneath the object table are perfect for anyone who wants a perfectly illuminated specimen with excellent contrast. LED technology delivers a dimmable light that produces a powerful, focused light beam. This gives you more contrast compared to other illumination methods. The Abbe condenser is specifically designed to produce brilliant images with greater clarity and detail.
Take your new microscope with you: the high-quality carrying case with sturdy inserts makes it possible. Here you can store your instrument together with everything that comes with it. There is further space in the carrying case for additional accessories and samples that you may collect in the future.
Getting started made easy
The Omegon LCDStar comes with good standard equipment so you can get started right away.
- Tweezers, pipette, and test tube
- Brine shrimp eggs, sea salt, yeast, and pigment powder
- Glass slides and covers
- Microtome for thin sections
- Microfibre cloth and 8 cotton buds
- Hexagon socket wrench
Further technical specifications:
- Screen resolution: 1024x600 pixels
Scope of delivery:
- Power supply with cable
- Carrying case
- Accessory starter set