Infelizmente, a descrição deste produto ainda não está em Portuguê portanto, você encontrará uma descrição em Inglês do produto aqui.
Olympus CKX53SF-1-3 base body for fluorescence application (N5731900)
Manual inverted microscope frame for transmitted light and fluorescence observation
- UIS2 optics
- integrated 45°-observation / camera tube with two fixed 10x eyepieces, fixed quadruple revolving nosepiece
- plain stage (200mm x 252mm)
- detachable and rotatable long working distance condenser (NA 0.3, WD 72 mm, manual aperture stop), max WD 194mm (condenser detached)
- coaxial coarse and fine focus, maximal focus stroke of 20 mm, fine focus 0.3 mm/rotation
- transmitted light illumination pillar with build-in LED lamp housing (20,000 h life time)
- light intensity control is easily accessible at the left front side
- blue LED lamp indicator for microscope operation is installed at the front
The system is compatible with CKX3-SLP and IX2-SL condenser sliders, CKX3-SLPIC, CKX3-SLPAS, IX2-SLPC, IX2-SLPH1, IX2-SLPH2 optical elements, CKX3-MVR mechanical object guide and CKX3-HOUN, CKX3 HO35DM holder, CKX3-RFA reflected fluorescence illuminator and different mercury, metal halide or LED light sources.
Requires UYCP power cable.
Including transparent acryl stage insert, Hex key, wide range power supply, 2 clips for camera cable, 2 clamping screws and instruction manual