Infelizmente, a descrição deste produto ainda não está em Portuguê portanto, você encontrará uma descrição em Inglês do produto aqui.
The ASKAR FRA 500 quintuplet apochromat is optimized for astrophotography with high resolution cameras
- Aperture 90 mm
- Focal length 500 mm / focal ratio f/5.6
- 5-element quintuplet design with corrector in tube
- Two ED glasses in the triplet objective for very good correction of the chromatic aberration
- 55 mm image circle with full illumination and correction
- 158 mm maximum working distance from drawtube with all adapters for photography and observation
- Stable 3.5" dual-speed RAP focuser with 360° rotation
- Adapters to M68x1, M54x0,75, M52x0,75 and M48x0,75 are included in delivery
- Starting with the M48 thread, you have comfortable working distance for all common astro cameras, DSLR and system cameras
- Flexible Losmandy style dovetail bar with photo tripod connection and carrying handle with flexible oblong hole
- Finder shoe for standard finder holders
ASKAR is the new line of selected telescopes for astrophotography. With these telescopes a high attention is paid to the optical, but also mechanical quality. FRA stands for refractor telescopes with integrated corrector element for a flat and corrected image field. The FRA series is mainly used for astrophotography.
The ASKAR FRA500 is a 5-element apo according to Petzval with 500 mm focal length, f/5.6 and 90 mm aperture. In the lens there are 2 ED glasses for a good correction of chromatic aberration. The apo is corrected for cameras up to full-frame.
The dew shield also provides good protection against stray light and is retractable. The large focuser holds even heavy cameras and allows clean focusing due to dual speed. The focuser offers a range of connections for all common astro threads. Also included is an adapter to M48x0.75, which is ideal for all cameras with 55 mm working distance. This adapter also has a possibility to screw in 2" filters.
Focusing the camera in the FRA500 apo
The corrector of the apo is permanently installed in the tube. As soon as you have focused the camera, you are also automatically at the correct distance. The laborious search for adapters in the appropriate thickness is no longer necessary.
A photo specialist, but also suitable for observation:
The ASKAR FRA400 is designed for astrophotography. However, due to the comfortable working distance, 2" star diagonals can also be connected. This turns the astrograph into a very nice spotting scope and telescope for astronomical observation and also landscape observation. We will be happy to advise you on the suitable adapter.