- 5 MP color camera with Sony CMOS sensor
- High frame rate even with high resolution
- Stable and valuable housing made of aluminum alloy
- USB 3.0 (software incl.)
E3ISPM camera series
ToupTek's E3ISPM series is equipped with SONY Exmor CMOS sensors and USB 3.0. The hardware resolutions of the series range from 1.5MP to 45MP and come in a compact CNC aluminum alloy body. The series also features a 12-bit Ultra-Fine Hardware Image Signal Processor Video Pipeline (Ultra-Fine HISP VP) for demosaic, auto exposure, gain adjustment, one-push white balance, chrominance adjustment, saturation adjustment, gamma correction, luminance adjustment, contrast adjustment, and RAW data format for 8/12 bit output. This shifts the brunt of processing from the PC to the Ultra-Fine HISP VP and greatly speeds up the processing speed.
All cameras in the series come with the advanced video and image processing application ToupView/ToupLite. This is compatible with Windows/Linux/macOS/Android (Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, Python, Java, DirectShow, Twain, etc).
The series was developed for bright field microscopy and analyzes that require a high frame rate.
- SONY Exmor, Exmor R(Back-illuminated), Exmor RS CMOS Sensor with USB 3.0;
- Ultra-Fine HISP VP and USB3.0 5 Gbps for high frame rates;
- Super high sensitivity up to 2188mV (IMX264);
- Extremely low noise and low power dissipation thanks to column-parallel A/D conversion;
- Hardware resolution between 1.5MP and 45MP;
- rolling shutter or global shutter;
- Standard C mount camera;
- CNC aluminum alloy body;
- Including video & image editing software ToupView/ToupLite;
- Compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac OS, Native C/C++, C#/VB.Net, DirectShow, Twain, LabView
Scope of delivery:
Camera; High Speed USB3.0 Cable, Male A to Male B, Gold Plated / 2.0 m; CD (driver and software, Ø12cm)