More about the series XCAM4K...
- 8 MP color camera with Sony Exmor CMOS sensor
- HDMI, LAN, USB multiple video outputs, optional WLAN doungle (software included)
- Integrated XCAMView for camera control (HDMI) (stand alone system)
- High sensitivity, low noise and no smearing effects due to the use of R, G and B primary color mosaic filters
- Stable and valuable housing made of aluminum alloy
The XCAM4K series cameras are the next-generation live-view imaging-systems with 4K resolution(Video) at 60 FPS. It comes with Sony Exmor CMOS sensor with high sensitivity, low dark current and no smear achieved through the adoption of R, G and B primary color mosaic filters. The cameras are suitable for scientific investigations, as well as teaching (online classes, demonstrations, academic exchanges) and medical examinations or industrial purposes.
A standard C-mount interface ensures maximum compatibility with various microscope systems. The cameras can be used as a stand-alone system without a PC in conjunction with an HDMI monitor or TV, or streamed live to a PC via Gigabit Ethernet (LAN) for image and video recording.
All cameras in the series come with the advanced ToupView/ToupLite video and image processing application. This is compatible with Windows/Linux/macOS/Android (Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, Python, Java, DirectShow, Twain, etc).
Scope of delivery:
camera, power adapter, USB mouse, HDMI 2.0 cable, USB 3.0 cable, CD (driver & software)